Reflect on the health of your rhythms of prayer.
Use anxious moments as prayer opportunities.
1 John 5:14-15
Confidently bless people through mealtime prayers.
Use others’ highs and lows as prayer opportunities.
Pray for God’s best for those who mistreat you.
Read Matthew 7:7-11. Use these questions to help you consider the spiritual rhythm of prayer this week, individually and with others.
• How would you describe your rhythm of prayer in the last six months?
• How would you summarize Jesus’ main point in this passage?
• What is the significance of the different words Jesus uses for prayer and the promise He makes about prayer?
• How does prayer reveal what the heart believes about God in this passage? What do your prayers reveal about what your heart believes about God?
• What would it look like for you to take another step in talking with your good God about His good purpose and provision in your life?